Be part of the solution. Help tackle unemployment in the UK with a corporate subscription to The Big Issue.
The Big Issue has been working to dismantle poverty for 30 years; through recessions, the financial crisis and now the Covid-19 pandemic. With many jobs already lost and more at risk, we know that keeping people in jobs, keeps them in their homes. Your company can contribute to our work with a corporate subscription to The Big Issue.
Your contribution will support our “Ride Out Recession Alliance” (RORA) Jobs and Training programme which provides unemployed people or those at risk of losing their jobs with the opportunity to upskill, re-train and ultimately find work in a rapidly changing job market.
From as little as £1 a day, your organisation can provide ‘a hand up, not a handout’ to people living in poverty across the UK.
Your organisation will receive:
- A digital certificate and use of our logo to promote your commitment to tackling disadvantage and ‘building back better’.
- An annual impact report detailing the difference your support has made.
- Your company logo will be listed on our website as a corporate supporter.
- Print and digital access to The Big Issue magazine
Your support can help more people secure future employment. Every corporate subscription purchased will provide:
- 3 months free digital access to the magazine with hints, tips and advice on how to secure their next job
- Access to free and discounted training courses for those out of work and looking to reskill/retrain
- Free access to our new jobs board for those seeking work
- CV-review and employability coaching by recruitment professionals through a dedicated support line
Join from as little as £365.